skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 6, 2011
The Voice of autumn (Watercolor)
Voice of autumn
after long week with full of schedule, i finally can create a new watercolor. About the tittle, I took from one of Nujabes instrument. :) R.I.P Nujabes (The composer of samurai champloo) and also R.I.P Steve Jobs :'(
2 comments:
Kulilin
December 15, 2011 at 8:06 AM
Suugooooooooooooooooi!! *o*
Que liiiiindo! *----*
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Angela Alvina
December 18, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Aaahh Thank you :))
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Angela Alvina
Jakarta, Indonesia
Illustrator Photographer Gamer BJD owner BJD customiser & BJD eye maker > IG page: @magica.doll < PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYRIGHT
View my complete profile
⚡️INSTAGRAM⚡️
@magica.doll
✨Dreamy Eyes✨
BJD Eyes Project (handmade eyes)
Artwork
complete artwork
DeviantART
feel free to visit
FACEBOOK
=Blog Archive=
▼
2011
(1)
▼
October
(1)
The Voice of autumn (Watercolor)
Suugooooooooooooooooi!! *o*
ReplyDeleteQue liiiiindo! *----*
Aaahh Thank you :))
ReplyDelete